ROANOKE REGION RESPONDS
COVID-19 means it isn’t business as usual in the Roanoke Region of Virginia. Great stress and uncertainty are around us in this state of emergency. This page is created to help connect you with the resources available to businesses and employees. It’s never been more important to coordinate the work of many to assist our businesses, owners, and citizens.
Businesses large and small can investigate these resources for assistance in these trying times.
- Interim guidance from the Centers for Disease Control for Businesses and Employers
- Virginia Health and Safety Guidelines for COVID-19 and Businesses
- Economic Disaster Loans Eligibility Information and Application (downloads a PDF)
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Application Page
- Join a Webinar to Learn about SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (regular sessions)
- Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
- The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity is surveying the impact of COVID-19 on local small business revenue and employment. The data will be shared with state and federal governments to help shape their response.
- Business Assistance Funding Application (must apply March 30-April 3)
- Where and How to Donate/Drop Off Medical Supplies
- Taxpayer Relief and Deadline Changes (Individual and Sales Taxes)
- Teleworking and Work from Home Resources (includes free tools)
To learn more, check out the whole article below.