This session, presented by SCORE mentor Suzanne McGrath, will help business owners – including retailers and restaurants – learn from the experience they’ve had over the summer to:
- Create a pro forma Profit & Loss statement as a basis for planning the next 12 months
- Minimize costs and maximize revenue through market positioning
- Develop strategies for dealing with capacity limits, especially in a restaurant context
- Consider how to plan for a potential second wave as well as long term changes in consumer behavior
- Analyze options for dealing with lease issues
Presented by Suzanne McGrath
With over 15 years’ experience as a retailer, restaurant owner, and event developer, Suzanne helps clients who are running or thinking of starting a retail business, restaurant, or other food or beverage-related business (cafes, caterers, etc.). She provides guidance on concept development, the start-up process, marketing, and operations, as well as defining and solving business problems.
Prior experience as a lawyer also enables her to assist with avoiding and addressing legal issues.
For more information and to register click here