NIH SBIR Proposal Prep Workshop Webinar
A live, interactive video presentation!
April 23, 2020 — 8:30AM-2PM Eastern
Join CIT’s live Virtual Classroom for an interactive, half-day overview of the NIH SBIR/STTR grant program. In addition to up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR programs, we’ll take a deep dive into the differences between SBIR and STTR, review how to navigate the NIH’s SBIR website to research awarded projects, how to prepare an SBIR proposal, and how to avoid common pitfalls. Our Virtual SBIR Classroom features activities and regular interaction with participants. Get your questions ready!
- 8:30am: ABCs of SBIR/STTR and Overview of NIH program, Reviewing registrations necessary for submission, strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations, what your company needs to be competitive, and more
- 10:00am: 10-15-minute break
- 10:15am: How to prepare the Specific Aims and Research Strategy
- Review of what should be included in Specific Aims and why it’s so important. How does that relate to your Research Strategy?
- 11:45am: 30-minute lunch break
- 12:15pm: Other key elements of the Phase I (Budgets, Facilities and Other Resources, Biosketches, and what you need for a resubmission)
- 1:45pm: Final Q&A
Presented by Megan Varnum, Ph.D and Principle SBIR Consultant, BBC ETC.
TIMES: April 23, 2020,8:30AM-2:00PM
-Virginia based Small Tech Firms/University Researchers:
-$35 Per Person
-$125 Per Person