Join marketing maven and host of the Small Business Revolution, Amanda Brinkman, as she outlines actionable marketing strategies to help you weather the storm.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Use your website to keep customers informed of critical information, such as how they can still purchase from you
- Engage with your followers on social media, even if they aren’t buying right now
- Update your directory listings, like Google My Business, to communicate critical information like offering curbside pickup, even if your business is closed
- Use email marketing to keep your customers updated on the latest changes to your business, due to COVID-19
- Take advantage of other marketing channels for brick and mortar locations, like print marketing and signage, so customers can quickly and easily understand how to engage with your business
Amanda Brinkman is the Chief Brand Officer at Deluxe and creator, producer and host of the hit series Small Business Revolution. Alongside celebrity entrepreneur Robert Herjavec and renovation icon Ty Pennington, Brinkman showcases her love for small towns by spearheading efforts to revitalize entire communities and providing makeovers to small businesses across America.
Amanda is a nationally renowned brand expert, public speaker, and Forbes contributor. Her acclaimed career spans groundbreaking campaigns for brands like BMW, Reebok and Sony, in addition to her role as an inspiring female executive at Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Sponsored by Deluxe Corporation
To register click here