Webinar: Business Resiliency & Continuity – Managing your Remote Workforce & Supply Chain Effectively During Unexpected Interruptions
April 21, 11AM-Noon — WEBINAR
CIT is offering a no-cost COVID- 19 inspired Business Continuity Web event to prepare businesses to begin their assessment of their business continuity risks. The target audience is the small-midsize GovCon contractor community. Attendees will be presented a checklist for implementing a strategy and developing a solution that ensures their business continuity. The goal is to begin the process of transforming into a more resilient operations to address current and future challenges.
This session will bring together a panel of resources to address the following topics that support People, Processes, and Systems: Panelists & Topics Include:
- Robert Brooke, Dir. Federal Funding Programs, CIT – Event Host, and Considering IP development via SBIR for long term business success
- Tonya Saunders, Principal, Washington Premier Group, LLC – Moderator
- Tanya Miller, President, Kingstonville, LLC – Developing or updating your Risk Management Strategies and Business Continuity plans to address emerging challenges
- Ron Lewis, Founder & CEO, AtWork Systems – Supporting technologies that integrate your distributed network of managers, employees, 1099 workers, subcontractors and clients
- Jane Lovas, Ph.D., Lovas Consulting – Accelerating your cultural transformation and employee engagement
TIME: 11AM-Noon, Eastern
COST: FREE — Advance Registration Required.