Social Media Karma
You don’t want to miss a beat with these Rock Stars & Brand Warriors!
How the session will unfold
11:00 AM – 11:15 AM
- Welcome by Brand Warrior Ron Poff, Assistant Professor of Practice at Management at Virginia Tech
- Rock Star Introductions
11: 30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Q & A
- Moderated by both Ron Poff & Robyn Jones
- Closing comments with remaining insights from the panelists on any topics discussed during the initial time.
- Brand Warrior Robyn Jones, COO at Joba, Entrepreneur & Strategist as well as Public Speaker
- Content Curation on Facebook and Twitter
- Sharing content from other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Interacting with other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Following other business pages on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Why helping other pages succeed helps your page succeed
- How to engage with other businesses and build your own community
- How to leverage your business connections to expand your audience
Many of you were surprised to see that LinkedIn was not initially included in the event itinerary. We do feel strongly that LinkedIn should be included in all topics of discussion as it is arguably one of the most important social media for businesses and professionals.
Donna Wertalik, M.S.
Director of Marketing Strategy & Analytics at Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business
1971 Kraft Drive, Suite 2700
Second Floor Suite
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to email@example.com