Assessing and Mitigating Risk as a Small Business
COVID-19 caught us off-guard! Next time, be better prepared by understanding where your business or organization is most vulnerable. This two part workshop will be interactive with each business using tools to progress through a series of exercises. At the end of the workshop, an attendee will better understand the risks their business faces from natural hazards including pandemics and have a plan to prepare for and mitigate the associated impacts.
The workshops are free, but participants will have the opportunity to choose a one on one review of their plan with the facilitators for a fee.
Day 1: September 17
Assessing Your Risk
The risk assessment workshop will include :
- Defining risk, vulnerability, resilience, and other terminology
- Identifying your business assets and dependencies
- Reviewing hazard impacts – both direct and indirect
- Considering climate change impacts
- Accessing the impacts to your business
For more information and to register click here