Assessing and Mitigating Risk as a Small Business
COVID-19 caught us off-guard! Next time, be better prepared by understanding where your business or organization is most vulnerable. This two part workshop will be interactive with each business using tools to progress through a series of exercises. At the end of the workshop, an attendee will better understand the risks their business faces from natural hazards including pandemics and have a plan to prepare for and mitigate the associated impacts.
The workshops are free, but participants will have the opportunity to choose a one on one review of their plan with the facilitators for a fee.
Day 2: October 8
Mitigating Your Risk
The mitigation workshop will include :
- Defining mitigation, adaptation, and other terminology
- Mitigating social impacts, types of mitigation
- Mitigating economic impacts, types of mitigation
- Identifying mitigation strategies and resources
- Monitoring and evaluating your mitigation strategies
For more information and to register click here