FY2020 CRCF Details, SBIR/STTR Tips & GAP Seed Fund Process
Registration Opening SOON
These 1-2 hour sessions will present information on the FY2020 Commonwealth Research Commercialization Fund (CRCF), tips on SBIR/STTR grants, and how to engage with CIT’s GAP Seed Fund and Virginia Founders Fund. Note: As indicated, SBIR & GAP programs will not be presented at all locations.
Event Locations, Times & Registration:
- Sept. 25, Norfolk, VA, 10:00AM-11:30AM (CRCF Briefing Only)
- Sept. 25, Williamsburg, VA, 2:00PM-3:30PM (CRCF Briefing Only)
- Sept. 30, Danville, VA, 3:30PM-5:00PM (CRCF Briefing Only)
- Oct. 1, Lynchburg, VA, 10:30AM-Noon (CRCF & SBIR)
- Oct. 1, Blacksburg, VA, 3:30PM-5:00PM
- Oct. 2, Roanoke, VA, 8:30AM-10:00AM
- Oct. 2, Fairfax, VA 3:30PM-5:30PM (CRCF Briefing Only & Networking)
- Oct. 2, Harrisonburg, VA, 1:30PM-3:00PM
- Oct. 3, Charlottesville, VA, 9:30AM-11:00AM
- Oct. 4, Arlington, VA. 10:30AM-Noon
- Oct. 8, Manassas, VA, 11:30AM-1:00PM (CRCF Briefing Only)
- Oct. 8, Richmond, VA, 12:00-1:00PM (CRCF Briefing Only)
- Fredericksburg, VA (Date & Time TBA)
- Region 9, Dedicated Webinar (Date & Time TBA)
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
Visit www.cit.org/calander next week for updates and registration info.
Events are free to attend.
Advance registration requested due to space limitations at some locations.