Remote work is not new, but with more and more people working remotely, especially in these difficult times, different challenges have emerged.
Many of us – in business, government, education, and non-profit organizations – have gotten a crash course in working remotely the past few months. Remote work comes in a variety of styles:
- Fully or mostly remote workers – “virtual company”
- Mixed – some remote workers, some in the office. Whether remote may be determined by function or functions can be mixed.
- Hybrid – workers come to the office 1-3 days a week or one or two weeks a month.
What have we learned?
- What were the “biggest pain points” from the experiment in remote for you personally and your organization?
- What seems promising about remote work going forward in a “normal” world?
- What are the deficiencies of the remote integration tools you used?
- What is the perceived benefit for drawing from a larger area vs. easier job switching?
For more information and to register click here