KAI is one of the world’s foremost measures for problem-solving, teamwork and creativity. It has been in use for over 40 years, and is supported by a wide range of academic research from around the world. KAI measures style of problem solving and creativity. It is available both online and as a paper form.
BUILD A CULTURE OF PROBLEM SOLVING IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- KAI offers a science-based approach to predicting team dynamics and improve management of change.
- Improve your leadership techniques
- Enhance group cohesion and effectiveness
- Gain insight to how your team members respond to systems
- Improve team dynamics and team-to-team dynamics
Typically, KAI Practitioners are HR managers, company directors, business consultants & trainers.
Do you want to help teams solve problems and help organizations lead change?
KAI Centre is releasing a 5-part series of podcasts based on building better teams & great leaders with the KAI Inventory.
Part 1 – “From Cave Dwellers to Cosmonaut – A Manual for the Brain”
For more information and to register click here