Fund Total: $50,000
Individual Amount Awarded: $2,500 per grant awardee
Apply Online: Visit https://www.f6s.com/covid-
*Please note that you will have to sign in using your Facebook, LinkedIn or Email account to view the application page.
Deadline: Application submissions will close on August 31, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- Applicant is a small businesses, sole proprietor, independent contractors, or “gig” worker (small business or entrepreneur)
- Applicant operates in the Dan River Region (City of Danville, VA, Pittsylvania County, VA or Caswell County, NC)
- For a business applicant, the yearly revenue should be less than $500,000 (in 2019). For independent contractors, or “gig” worker yearly income of less than $200,000 (in 2019)
- Applicant experienced significant loss of revenue/income (Lost 25% or more) income due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicant must be in good standing with federal, state, and local government jurisdictions
- The businesses or the worker has been operating for at least one year
- If the applicant is business, it employs less than 20 Full-time employees