ARE YOU AN INVESTOR-READY ENTREPRENEUR?
Raising equity capital is challenging at best. Becoming an Investor-Ready Entrepreneur (IRE) is designed to educate and prepare growth-oriented entrepreneurs to successfully engage private equity investors.
This program was developed by experienced entrepreneurs, angel investors, angel networks/fund executives and venture capitalists, and provides an “insider’s look” into the world of equity funding.
By viewing investors as “customers of equity”, entrepreneurs can reduce barriers to funding, navigate the process more easily, and increase the chances of obtaining funding.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- What investors look for and expect
- The equity investment process and terminology
- How investors approach valuation and deal structure
- The impact of COVID19 on the investment landscape
- How to become “investor-ready” and improve your business while you’re at it
INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Investor panel Q&A spanning the entire event
INTRODUCE YOUR COMPANY:
- Create a one-page company overview (optional)
- Share your story with investors and participants
INVESTOR REVERSE PITCHES:
- Learn about regional equity investment groups and what they fund
For more information and to register click here