Deadline for fall applications is Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 11:59 PM*. Apply today!
*Note: The fall 2020 accelerator program will be offered in a completely virtual environment.
The Apex Accelerator program, which runs every fall and spring semester, guides student startup teams through an 8-week cohort-styled process of assessing opportunities, building effective teams, and launching new ventures through workshops, mentorship, and funding. The accelerator provides an intensive, experience-driven learning opportunity for students who possess a strong desire to build and launch a new venture.
Accelerator cohort startups are paired with Venture Mentors, attend weekly required events, and receive guided access to various programs and events led by the Apex Center. All accelerator cohort startups present at a Demo Day event at the completion of the program.
The Apex Center faculty and Venture Mentors work hand-in-hand to help cohort companies:
- Get started and build a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Startup legal basics
- Build a team
- Business model & overall concept feasibility
- Launch and marketing
- Fundraising, Investment, and KPI’s
- How to pitch your opportunity
Fall 2020 Apex Accelerator Application:
- When you are ready to apply, click this link
- NOTE: The Fall 2020 Apex Accelerator program will operate in a completely virtual environment
For more information click here